- Black Tesla Workers Say They Were Called the N-Word on Factory Floors
Fifteen former and current Black employees allege racist abuse and harassment at its California production plants.
- Google will start auto-deleting abortion clinic visits from user location history
Location History and Fitbit’s cycle tracking will be updated.
- The GPU shortage is over
We just bought a Nvidia RTX 3070 for MSRP.
- A comet twice as big as Mount Everest is headed past Earth soon
A comet twice as big as Mount Everest is heading towards Earth and the inner solar system from the Oort Cloud.
- Some top 100,000 websites collect everything you type—before you hit submit
A number of websites include keyloggers that covertly snag your keyboard inputs.
- The Best Genre Films of 2022 (So Far)
12 excellent superhero, animated, action, horror, and family sci-fi/fantasy films to watch right now.
- Steve Jobs awarded posthumous Medal of Freedom by President Biden
The award will be presented on July 7th.
- There’s a better way to bypass Windows 11 install restrictions
A free Windows bootable USB maker does the work for you.
- Finding the limits of Dish’s new 5G network
I can’t say the network is an abject failure — or a soaring success
- What is artificial intelligence?
Today, AI describes efforts to teach computers to imitate a human’s ability to solve problems and make connections based on insight and intuition.