- Cybereason: 80% of orgs that paid the ransom were hit again
The aftermath of a ransomware attack is costly, with 65% of organizations hit by an attack reporting revenue loss, Cybereason said.
- Starlink dish overheats in Arizona sun, knocking user offline for 7 hours
122° F shutdown temp surprises Starlink users—one man watered dish to cool it down.
- What Google’s AI-designed chip tells us about the nature of intelligence
The experiment, which uses artificial intelligence to develop chip floorplans, is a brilliant example of human intelligence and AI in synergy.
- The Realme GT lays claim to OnePlus’ ‘flagship killer’ mantle
Realme is the new OnePlus.
- Canon put AI cameras in its Chinese offices that only let smiling workers inside
Smile, you hate it here!
- Product reviews, how-tos, deals and the latest tech news
CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.
- Xbox Series X is seeing ‘phenomenal growth’ in Japan – no, seriously
Maybe fourth time’s the charm for Xbox in Japan
- Quantum computing comes to Google Cloud
GCP becomes the latest cloud platform to offer IonQ’s quantum computer
- YouTube will bring picture-in-picture to iPhones and iPads
Picture-in-picture comes to the YouTube app
- Rust in the Linux kernel just got a big boost from Google | ZDNet
Momentum grows behind the push to make Rust a second language for the development of the Linux kernel and drivers.