- PayPal and Venmo will offer and accept cryptocurrency for all online payments
PayPal will support bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin to start.
- A Human Toddler and a Mammoth Crossed Paths in Ancient New Mexico
Fossilized footprints reveal the interactions of people and animals over 10,000 years ago in White Sands National Park.
- Samsung chairman Lee Kun-hee dies at 78
Lee turned Samsung into a major force in the tech world
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit’s multiplayer is expensive and chaotic
Fun if you can afford it.
- Inside Foxconn’s empty buildings, empty factories, and empty promises in Wisconsin
The two-year charade that upended people’s lives
- Samsung's influential chairman Lee Kun-hee dies at 78
Samsung chairman Lee Kun-hee, who made the company the giant it is today, has died at 78.
- With latest Starlink launch, SpaceX touts 100 Mbps download speeds and ‘space lasers’
It doesn’t quite live up to the promised gigabit speeds, though.
- The 2020 data and AI landscape
Despite COVID's impact on the economy, many companies in the data ecosystem have not just survived but thrived. Here are some key areas to watch.
- After Math: Quibi keeping it short in every sense of the word
Jeff Bezos will have his company town, dammit, and he doesn’t care how many synergistic crossover deals between various holdings within his retail empire he has make to get it done! ‘90s kids are old enough to remember when Hummers were the Darth Vaders of eco-friendly transportation, seemingly purpose built to guzzle gas.
- Avoid work from home burn out with this highly rated meditation app, now over half off
TLDR: With the Omvana Meditation app, users get help beyond calming anxiety to actually prompt real growth and improved results in your daily life. Most meditation courses and programs have the same basic purpose: to help you relax, center and find peace. Those are, of course, all very important, very worthwhile goals. However, if you’re …