- AI-generated answers temporarily banned on coding Q&A site Stack Overflow
People have been using OpenAI’s chatbot ChatGPT to flood the site with AI responses, but Stack Overflow’s mods say these ‘have a high rate of being incorrect.’
- Social commerce startup Kapu, by ex-Jumia executive, comes out of stealth with $8M funding
Kapu, a social commerce startup, coming out of stealth today having raised $8 million seed funding, is hoping to help lessen the burden of buying food for Kenyan consumers, many of whom are grappling with the sky-rocketing food prices. Kapu founder, Sam Chappatte, an ex-Jumia executive, said the startup has since inception in January this […]
- The Boys spinoff Gen V looks bloody good
At least it’s not just Hughie getting covered in guts.
- The Morning After: Apple has ‘fully resumed’ advertising on Twitter, according to Elon Musk | Engadget
The top news stories today: Elon Musk says Apple has ‘fully resumed’ advertising on Twitter, Pentagon unveils its first new stealth bomber in 30 years, Huawei teases a smartwatch with built-in wireless earbuds..
- Artemis I has finally launched. What comes next?
"I would say that we’re going to try our best to get there."
- Twelve Labs lands $12M for AI that understands the context of videos
Twelve Labs, a startup building an AI-powered platform to understand the context of videos, has raised $12 million in an extended seed round.
- Apple Q1 2023 revenue will be badly hit, as iPhone production a month away from normal
Apple Q1 2023 revenue seems certain to be badly hit following disruption to iPhone 14 production, with a Foxconn source today saying that production is not expected to return to normal levels until late December, or early January. The company says that the COVID-19 outbreak within its biggest plant has now been “brought under control,” […]
- DHL is buying 2,000 electric Ford E-Transits as delivery vans
The electrified version of Ford's best-selling van is finding new friends.
- If you're a bootstrapped startup, turn to user-centered design to thrive during adversity
When it comes to user-centered design (UCD), the goal of each design process is the same: create a great product for your end users.
- AirPods Pro 2 sales see Apple grow its wireless headphone market share by 34%
Strong AirPods Pro 2 sales played a major role in Apple substantially increasing its share of the TWS (True Wireless Stereo) market, according to a new market intelligence report. Apple substantially grew its already-strong lead over the rest of the market during Q3, as second-placed Samsung saw its Galaxy Buds shipments fall by 25% … […]