- Twitter’s research shows that its algorithm favors conservative views
Twitter doesn’t know what causes this issue
- The latest app to get a Windows 11 redesign? The humble Notepad
App stays focused on what Notepad does best: Simple editing for plaintext files.
- Pablo Escobar's Cocaine Hippos Are Legally People, Court Rules
The drug kingpin's hippos have run wild in Colombia. A new court ruling could help pave the way for a humane way to deal with the world's most invasive species.
- Estimated ship times for preorders of new MacBook Pro models now into late November, early December
The new models are available for preorder
- Satechi’s USB-C hub can hold an SSD if you have more money than ports
A hub with a trick.
- Garmin smartwatches are up to 52 percent off at Amazon for today only | Engadget
Garmin smartwatches are up to 52 percent off at Amazon as part of a one day sale, with most 40 percent off..
- Microsoft reverses controversial .NET change after open source community outcry
The decision follows weeks of unrest in the .NET community.
- A horrifying new AI app swaps women into porn videos with a click
Deepfake researchers have long feared the day this would arrive.
- Artificial intelligence sees more funding, but needs more people and better data | ZDNet
A call for 'developing metrics to assess goodness-of-data, better incentives for data excellence, better data education, better practices for early detection of data cascades, and better data access.'
- Dune's Rebecca Ferguson Talks Lady Jessica's Hidden Power
In the new adaptation of Frank Herbert's novel, Fergusson's space witch has significant prominence.