- Biden wants to replace government fleet with electric vehicles
Biden wants to replace all 645,000 vehicles in the government’s fleet with EVs.
- This Giant Ice Cube Represents How Much Ice We're Losing Every Year
A new study puts what’s happening to the planet in striking perspective.
- Nerf’s new blasters curve their shots a la Angelina Jolie in Wanted
There’s an adjustable barrel that lets you put some English on it.
- Twitter launches Birdwatch, a fact-checking program intended to fight misinformation
Twitter has struggled to contain misinformation on its platform.
- Amazon’s Alexa can now act on its own hunches to turn off lights and more
Alexa can do even more based on what it’s learned from your habits.
- The Sundance Film Festival makes a giant leap into VR
Like most major events over the last year, the esteemed Sundance Film Festival is going virtual. Sundance is building an extensive virtual reality platform for all attendees, which can be accessed with or without a VR headset. You can think of it as an evolution of the festival's experience highlighting groundbreaking VR and new media projects with its New Frontier exhibition.
- Hacker leaks data of 2.28 million dating site users | ZDNet
Data belongs to dating site MeetMindful and includes everything from real names to Facebook account tokens, and from email addresses and geo-location information.
- In Praise of The Expanse's Camina Drummer
Cara Gee’s performance as Drummer on The Expanse has always been fierce, and Drummer has always been a true badass. But more than ever before, in the current season five we’ve gotten to see some new sides to what was already a fascinating character.
- Renewable energy production beat fossil fuels in Europe
There’s still a lot of work to do.
- Exclusive: Google workers across the globe announce international union alliance to hold Alphabet accountable
The newly formed Alpha Global brings together 13 unions to push Google leadership for real change.